Benefits of True Worship-Sunita Dasi | Spiritual Leader Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj

Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj, the True and Complete Guru, who is known by the spiritual & God loving souls, for taking selfless efforts and bringing about positive transformations in the social field as well. Saint Rampal Ji is an Inspiration for lakhs of people. The Spiritual Knowledge provided by Saint Rampal Ji is unprecedented and unparalleled, the main reason being, that He tells the correct path of worship, taking the Holy books and scriptures of all religions as the base.

 

Benefits of True Worship-Sunita Dasi | Spiritual Leader Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj 


In this programme, “Benefits of True Worship”, we would be bringing the life story of such people into light, who were facing endless problems but, after following the correct path of worship provided by Saint Rampal Ji, all their sufferings vanished and an altogether new life was granted to them, leaving an example for lakhs of people.


Today, through this programme, we will acquaint you with the story of a lady, who was blessed with a new life after following the true method of worship.

 

The Theme of “Benefits of True Worship” is as follows :-

 

  • Incidents with self (The sorrowful sufferings of people)
  • Inspiration (For taking spiritual initiation from Saint Rampal Ji)
  • Transformation (Life after taking spiritual initiation)
  • Experience (Before and after taking spiritual initiation)
  • Message to the world
  • Summary

 

Incidents with self (SunitaDasi)

 My name is Sunita Dasi and I reside in Village Dulhera, District Jhajjar. I used to worship all gods and goddesses since I was a child, along with my parents and we were connected with Radhasoami panth. I also used to go there with my parents and we worshipped gods and goddesses as well. I used to keep all fasts and I went to Temples in Mathura and Delhi as well but, even after doing all this, my mother got cancer. Seeing this, my parents wanted to get me married as soon as possible and I used to refuse for the same but, they got me married forcefully.

I was so depressed that when I went for my job, I used to faint on the road and I just said, that, “Oh God! Are you present here on earth or not or are we born just for facing all the pain?”. Everyday, I used to fall down and cry but, I and my sisters used to give strength to my parents. Then, my parents got me married but my life after marriage was also sorrowful. The biggest trouble came in my life, when I was pregnant and the sixth month was going on. One day, I fell down in the bathroom and bleeding started because of it. When I was taken to the hospital, the doctor told us, that the child has got inverted and there would be problem in his/her birth. He also told us, that my backbone is also crooked, so it won’t be possible.

From there, I was sent to another hospital, PGI. The doctor gave me a medicine and we went back. Doctor told us, that either the child will survive or the mother. When I got to know this, I suffered the entire day and night and I just said, “Oh God! Please save me”. I used to tell the doctor, to either kill me or operate me, but the doctors thought, that everything will get normal but nothing was actually getting so. Doctors had injected my backbone using 10-12 injections but all went in vain.

The main doctor was called and he said, that operation is the only way out. After 22 days, when I came back home, then I had a knot in my chest and I went to Deendayal Upadhyay hospital, Delhi, with my mother. When the doctor saw it, he said, that nothing has happened, it’s just that, the milk has coagulated. Then, we went to another hospital and they also didn’t tell anything.

Then, I came back to PGI and they also told nothing and sent me back. Then, I was taken to a hospital, which was situated in a village, where I was injected 3-4 injections, because of which, I was unable to sleep. I was facing so much trouble, that I was not able to sleep in the day as well as at night. I used to tell my husband to kill me by strangling my neck, because I am tired of bearing all this. Neither was I able to eat nor could I live peacefully nor could I walk properly. I had become physically disabled.

 

Inspiration (For taking spiritual initiation from Saint Rampal Ji)

I took initiation from Saint Rampal Ji on 7th May, 2016. I got inspired to take initiation from Saint Rampal Ji because of my husband. When I got married, it was against my wish but, God had to take me under His divine shelter. My husband had already taken spiritual initiation from Saint Rampal Ji. After we got married, he used to ask me to listen to the spiritual discourses of Saint Rampal Ji but, I used to say, that I have already taken initiation from Radhasoami panth along with my parents and all of us go there. Then, he again told me, to listen to spiritual discourses of Saint Rampal Ji which are broadcasted on the television. I replied that,

“If you will sit with me, only then will I listen to the spiritual discourses. I can’t do boring tasks”.


We have a grocery store, so we used to close the shop early and then, we used to listen to the spiritual discourses but, when satsang was going on, my eyes used to be on the clock, that when will it be 8:30 , so that I could go from here. A lot of time passed but slowly, I got interested for listening to the spiritual discourses. I asked my husband to play the satsang via Bluetooth, so that I can listen while doing work. Then, seeing all my troubles, I took initiation from Saint Rampal Ji.

 

Transformation (Life after taking spiritual initiation)

 

I was blessed with a new life after I took initiation from Saint Rampal Ji. My life got transformed completely. The life I was living earlier was hellish but, my life after taking initiation was altogether different.

Today, I am fully happy and there is no sorrow, what so ever. When I was about to get operated, then doctor had said, that either I will survive or my child, but, at that time, Saint Rampal Ji came there and gave me blessings because of which, I was granted a new life. Doctors were also surprised to see this, because both, me and my child, were safe.

 

As soon as I took spiritual initiation from Saint Rampal Ji, all my diseases got cured. The problem of my backbone was also cured completely. And after my operation, the milk that was coagulated in my chest, it also got fine, just after I took initiation. I would also like to tell, that, along with the changes in my life, the life of my sister also got transformed completely. I told the benefits that I received after taking initiation from Saint Rampal Ji to my sister because, the financial situation of my sister was very bad, there was shortage of food to eat and her husband was habitual of drinking alcohol but, after taking initiation from Saint Rampal Ji, their financial condition improved and her husband stopped consuming alcohol. Today, the transformation we experienced in our life, was all possible, because of the divine grace of Saint Rampal Ji.                             

 

Experience (Before and after taking spiritual initiation)

After taking initiation from Saint Rampal Ji, I realized, what all can God do, for His children. Earlier, I used to worship all gods and goddesses, I was connected with Radhasoami panth, I went to temples as well but, even after doing all this, I was not receiving any benefit. In fact, life was getting full of troubles but, when I listened to the spiritual discourses of Saint Rampal Ji and took initiation from Him, then, I got to know the true method of worship and that, The Almighty can do everything for His children, if we worship Him according to the scriptures.

 

Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj tells, that if we land under the shelter of God because of some sorrow, that pain or sorrow turns out to be the greatest blessing on us. I have actually experienced this thing, when so many problems landed on me and nobody was there, at that time, I followed the true path of worship provided by Saint Rampal Ji and worshipped God and this pain turned out to be the biggest blessing for me, because I attained God. People are found searching for God here and there, so many saints decay their bodies to attain God but, without getting the true spiritual knowledge and path, which is provided by the Complete Saint only, we deviate from the track.

 

Message to the world

 I request the human community to recognize the Supreme God. Do listen to the precious and divine spiritual discourses of Saint Rampal Ji, read His books and understand the knowledge provided by Him. With folded hands, I request all those people, who, without listening to the spiritual discourses of Saint Rampal Ji, say, that, if He is God, why doesn’t He do anything. I was physically disabled, when I can get completely fine, you can too.

If you are facing any type of problem, be it physical or mental, then, come under the refuge of The Almighty God, who alone can heal everything. When you come under the shelter of Saint Rampal Ji, then, you all will self realize the miracles that God does for His children. So, do not delay the most important task and take initiation from Saint Rampal Ji because God says in His divine speech that-

Maanush janam durlabh hai, ye mile naa baarambaar.
Jaise tarvar se patta toot gire, vo bahur na lagta daar.

 

Summary

All the things told in the programme, “Benefits of True Worship” are absolutely true. If you want, you can always inspect the same by yourself.

Today, crores of people, are the disciples of Saint Rampal Ji and lakhs of people are live examples, who themselves tell numerous benefits that they received, after taking spiritual initiation from Saint Rampal Ji. As you saw that, the life of this lady was no less than hell but, after following the true method of worship, she was blessed with a new life and all her diseases also got cured completely.

After following the true method of worship provided by Saint Rampal Ji, deadly and incurable diseases like cancer and AIDS, can be cured completely because true worship can treat any kind of disease. This fact is also mentioned in our Holy books, that Supreme God can stop the untimely death of His disciple and He grants a life of 100 years to him/her. The Almighty also cures incurable diseases.

The knowledge provided by Saint Rampal Ji is Scripture based and according to all Vedas and Shashtras. Saint Rampal Ji is the “Tatavdarshi Saint”, about whom Holy Bhagvat Gita is also mentioning. Do not waste a second of your human life, understand the true spiritual knowledge, free yourself from the cover of 84 lakh lifeforms and attain salvation by taking spiritual initiation from Saint Rampal Ji.


Post a Comment

0 Comments