Benefits of True Worship-Brijesh Chauhan | Spiritual Leader Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj

Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj, the True and Complete Guru, who is known by the spiritual & God loving souls, for taking selfless efforts and bringing about positive transformations in the social field as well. Saint Rampal Ji is an Inspiration for lakhs of people. The Spiritual Knowledge provided by Saint Rampal Ji is unprecedented and unparalleled, the main reason being, that He tells the correct path of worship, taking the Holy books and scriptures of all religions as the base.


Benefits of True Worship-Brijesh Chauhan | Jagatguru Saint Rampal Ji Maharaj

In this programme, “Benefits of True Worship”, we would be bringing the life story of such people into light, who were facing endless problems but, after following the correct path of worship provided by Saint Rampal Ji, all their sufferings vanished and an altogether new life was granted to them, leaving an example for lakhs of people.



Today, through this programme, we will acquaint you with the story of a person, who was suffering from the incurable disease called HIV AIDS, but after following the true method of worship, a new life was granted to him. He is living a happy life now. 

The theme of “Benefits of True Worship” is as follows :-

 

  • Incidents with self (The sorrowful sufferings of people)
  • Inspiration (For taking spiritual initiation from Saint Rampal Ji)
  • Transformation (Life after taking spiritual initiation)
  • Experience (Before and after taking spiritual initiation)
  • Message to the world
  • Summary

Incidents with self (Kumari Bharti Dange)


My name is Brijesh Chauhan and I reside in District Deoria, Uttar Pradesh. I had to visit Saudi Arabia in 2009 and I applied for the passport by travelling to Mumbai. I passed the interview and I was waiting for the medical report. When I went to the office and asked about the same from Shakina Ma’am, she said, “Mr.Chauhan, your report is positive and you are suffering from AIDS”.  I was deeply stunned on hearing this, thinking, that how can I have this disastrous disease, because I used to worship all gods and goddesses. I told that Ma’am, that you are joking. She replied that, “this is the reality, you are suffering from AIDS and you can’t be sent abroad”.

The the company was even providing me the money to travel, because I had told them, that I don’t have enough money to go there. But, when I got to know about the report which said that I am suffering from HIV AIDS, I was shattered. I was unable to think and act, I didn’t know what was to be done, because I worshipped all gods and goddesses but still I didn’t get any benefit and I was caught by this dangerous and incurable disease.

There was a person named Farook, who told me to go to Saudi Arabia. Then, Shakina Ma’am said, “Mr.Chauhan, you can’t go there by deceiving, because all your money would go wasted. I said, “Okay, Ma’am”. Then, I went to Nasik and I took the medical test from many places, but all the reports showed that I am suffering from HIV AIDS.

I was completely shattered because my kids were very small and my family members were saying, that this is all my fault, because I used to consume intoxicants. Time and again, only one thought was coming in my mind, that if I will die, then my children will have to beg for their livelihood. On one side, I was thinking about the problems my children would have to face and on the other side, this disease was incurable. I was absolutely worried. Doctors had also told that only God can save me, because this disease is incurable.


Inspiration (For taking spiritual initiation from Saint Rampal Ji)


I took initiation from Saint Rampal Ji on 24.06.2010. I got inspired to take spiritual initiation from Saint Rampal Ji because of my friend, Manoj Bhagat. He used to work with me when I told him, that I have been caught by the incurable disease, AIDS. He started laughing on hearing this and said, “Nothing will happen. The treatment is available with Saint Rampal Ji. If you take spiritual initiation from Him and worship accordingly, then your disease will be cured”. I told him, that there is no such medicine which can cure this disease. Manoj Ji said, “Brother, please go there because every disease can be cured over there”. I said, that, “I won’t be able to go there because I have a habit of drinking alcohol and I can’t leave the same. I can die but I can’t stop consuming alcohol”. But every other while, I was thinking about my family and children, that if I die, what will happen to them, where will my children go. After thinking all this, I went with him to Barwala.



When I went to Ashram and I stood for getting the blessings of Saint Rampal Ji, I told Him, that I am suffering from this disease and nothing seems alright. What should I do? Then, Saint Rampal Ji said, “God will shower His blessings on you. When every other door is closed, then God comes to rescue His souls. This is God’s abode and your disease will also vanish”. When Saint Rampal Ji said these lines, I found a ray of hope but I had some doubt, because I had heard, that AIDS can’t be cured. Still, I went to the Ashram and kept on doing the worship, as told by Saint Rampal Ji. After some days, I got those medical tests done again and then, the report came negative.  Everything was okay in that report and there was no mention about HIV AIDS. I got completely healthy and I am living a happy life now.

 

Transformation (Life after taking spiritual initiation) 

My life transformed completely after taking initiation from Saint Rampal Ji. Before taking initiation from Saint Rampal Ji, I used to worship all gods and goddesses but, even after worshipping so much, I was caught by this deadly and incurable disease. But, by following the true method of worship provided by Saint Rampal Ji, the disease got cured. Today, my health and financial condition, both are very good. 

The greatest change was that my habit of intoxication got eradicated completely. I used to be a big addict. Each and every person, from the members of my family to the relatives outside, everybody used to say, that I can’t ever get transformed. Today, because of Saint Rampal Ji’s grace, I do not consume any sort of intoxicant. My life is full of happiness now.

 

Experience (Before and after taking spiritual initiation) 

My experience after taking initiation from Saint Rampal Ji is a lot.  First of all, I got to know, that the worship that all of us were doing, it was opposed to scriptures, which is why, we didn’t get any benefit. After going under the refuge of Saint Rampal Ji, I got to know, who is the God mentioned in the Holy books, who should be worshipped and what is the correct method of worship, which is being imparted by Saint Rampal Ji only.

Also Read: Benefits of True Worship-Kumari Bharti Dange

I have myself experienced the same, because when doctors said, that now, only God can save you; I couldn’t trust on this line, because I worshipped so much and still faced such a deadly disease. But, after taking initiation from Saint Rampal Ji, I realized, that when a patient is facing his last days and doctors say, that only God can save you and you should go under the shelter of God and worship accordingly, only then can you be saved; this actually happened after coming under the refuge of Saint Rampal Ji and because of the grace of Almighty God Kabir, my disease got completely cured.

 

I would also like to share another experience. Once, I was listening to the satsang of Saint Rampal Ji in the Ashram, when suddenly, I felt unbearable pain in my stomach. I used to get up and went to the washroom, come back again and I was not feeling okay. The pain was so much, that I prayed to Saint Rampal Ji in my  heart, that, “Even after coming under the refuge of God, I am facing trouble, then what is the benefit of it?”. It was just at that moment, that my pain vanished completely. The Almighty God can do anything.

 

Message to the world 

I would like to tell the entire human community, that if you are facing any deadly disease and it  is not getting cured, then, do come under the refuge of Saint Rampal Ji. Today, many people lose their life because of financial constraints and their inability to get the treatment done but, after following the true worship provided by Saint Rampal Ji, all incurable diseases get cured. My mobile no. is 9850690053. Anybody can contact me anytime. I can even make you meet and talk with the doctor, where my report came positive at first and then, it was negative.

 

Get connected with the true path of worship by taking initiation from Saint Rampal Ji and attain salvation. For taking initiation from Saint Rampal Ji, first listen to the spiritual discourses imparted by Him, understand them and then worship accordingly after taking spiritual initiation. Today, the spiritual discourses of Saint Rampal Ji are broadcasted on many channels and the phone numbers are also mentioned. You can contact those numbers and get the details and address of the nearest Initiation centre. You can visit the same and take spiritual initiation.

 

Summary 

All the things told in the programme, “Benefits of True Worship” are absolutely true. If you want, you can always inspect the same by yourself.

Today, crores of people, are the disciples of Saint Rampal Ji and lakhs of people are live examples, who themselves tell numerous benefits that they received, after taking spiritual initiation from Saint Rampal Ji. As you saw, Mr. Brijesh Chauhan was suffering from an incurable disease called AIDS but, after taking spiritual initiation from Saint Rampal Ji and by following the correct path of worship, it got cured completely, because true worship can treat any kind of disease. This fact is also mentioned in our Holy books, that Supreme God can stop the untimely death of His disciple and He grants a life of 100 years to him/her. The Almighty also cures incurable diseases.

 

The knowledge provided by Saint Rampal Ji is Scripture-based and according to all Vedas and Shashtras. Saint Rampal Ji is the “Tatavdarshi Saint”, about whom Holy Gita is also mentioning.

 

Do not waste a second of your human life, understand the true spiritual knowledge, free yourself from the cover of 84 lakh lifeforms and attain salvation by taking spiritual initiation from Saint Rampal Ji.

Post a Comment

0 Comments